Register Now
Kane99

What studio do you think will take on WWE Wrestling games?

2K made Battlegrounds recently and fans weren't into the game sadly. As well, we all know what came of WWE 2K20. But what will come next for a traditional WWE wrestling game? Will they hire a whole new studio to develop the game? Or will they just go with a crew from the 2K side? 

I honestly don't think 2K is capable of making a good WWE game. But I am willing to give them a shot to make something great again. I'm tired of the same, rushed to release game with minimal changes. The WWE 2K series is just like the Madden series in that barely anything is changed from year to year. 

Anyway, what studio do you think 2K will have develop a future WWE game?

2k needs to focus on basketball(they did a good job with the story line for the G League in 2k21, but I wish they would finally add a coach option). As for the WWE, they should probably ship the WWE 2K to someone who will actually focus on the game more. I hope that they will stop with the release of the same game every year. I am literary buying 2k games every 3-4 years since most of them don't change much besides the rooster and a bit of the menu graphics.

11 hours ago, Shole said:

2k needs to focus on basketball(they did a good job with the story line for the G League in 2k21, but I wish they would finally add a coach option). As for the WWE, they should probably ship the WWE 2K to someone who will actually focus on the game more. I hope that they will stop with the release of the same game every year. I am literary buying 2k games every 3-4 years since most of them don't change much besides the rooster and a bit of the menu graphics.

I agree. They need a new studio to tackle WWE games, but I have no clue who could do it from the 2K side. Since Take 2 owns 2K, they could even bring it over to another side. How cool would it be if Rockstar made a pro wrestling game? 

On 12/29/2020 at 6:57 PM, Kane99 said:

I agree. They need a new studio to tackle WWE games, but I have no clue who could do it from the 2K side. Since Take 2 owns 2K, they could even bring it over to another side. How cool would it be if Rockstar made a pro wrestling game? 

If rockstars made some sort of fusion of WWE and GTA wouldn't that be kind of the perfect WWE game? Like no killing and stuff but you can like drive around town and if you are a certain rank wrestler fans come up to you for autographs or other wrestlers for example can come to you and if you accept they get a buff like "Got Advice from the Pro." kind of thing.