Register Now
Kane99

Disaster Day of Crisis

Has anyone here played this game? I am only familiar with it from watching the super best friends play it years ago. Funnily enough, one of the guys from super best friends play, made a video about the game recently. He discusses what happened during the development of the game and so on. It's a good watch. 

But has anyone played this game? It seems like an over-looked gem, I bet it would have been popular in the US if they released it here. 

The first time I saw this game was at a Gamestop bargain bin. Reading the description I thought it sounded amazing but seeing it on bargain and never hearing about it before I figure it was probably terrible and not living up to the concept. I remember seeing a LOT of crap on the shelves during the days of the Wii, this certainly could have been released. Inscrutable as always, Nintendo.

4 hours ago, Empire said:

The first time I saw this game was at a Gamestop bargain bin. Reading the description I thought it sounded amazing but seeing it on bargain and never hearing about it before I figure it was probably terrible and not living up to the concept. I remember seeing a LOT of crap on the shelves during the days of the Wii, this certainly could have been released. Inscrutable as always, Nintendo.

The Wii had a lot of shovel-ware games, and most of them were pretty bad. The motion controlled gameplay was a big thing and smaller studios jumped at it. I think a lot of the shovel-ware games sold a lot, just based on that reason.