Register Now
Kane99

Biggest letdown of 2020?

There was a lot of games released in 2020, with a mix of great, good, fantastic, mediocre and outright bad. But what are the ones that were the biggest letdowns? Maybe it was a game that was hyped up for years and released with problems. *Cough* Cyberpunk *Cough* 

But, maybe it's another game that you had high hopes for, and it just didn't deliver. This isn't about bad games, but you can include them if it was a game you thought was going to be good. 

For the most part, I think Cyberpunk 2077 is my game of the year, even with all the bugs and problems. I still have a blast with it and haven't played a whole lot else that released in 2020. But I can't think of any games that were a letdown for me. Maybe that In Silence Game. After playing it a couple times, I didn't feel like it was that good. 

Discuss away! 🙂

The only way you can be let down by something is if you had unrealistic expectations of it. I can't say I was really let down by anything this year, everything was close to my expectations, bad or good.

Maybe the biggest disappointment was Star Wars Squadrons, but that wasn't totally unexpected either. Hence I played it safe and only tried it on an EA Play subscription.