Register Now
Kane99

Games with the best character creators/customization

What are some of the best games with character creators and or customization? I always like the WWE games for their customization, you could pretty much do about anything. I wish more games had more freedom in making your characters. For me, it's that most games with customization don't allow you to do much with weight, beards, or I shall say, don't give you enough options. 

And then these new games come out with barely any customization because they expect us to buy it all eventually with micro-transactions. 

Anyway, what would you say is the game with the best character creator/customization tools?

It's funny you mentioned this, because now that I'm thinking about it, I can't think of any one game that I've played that stands out as having a really good character creator. I kind of liked the one in Fallout 4, but I found the lighting to be dodgy for some reason, making it hard to know exactly what your character would look like once they were in the game.
I feel like a lot of games feel like more sliders = better customization. I've got be honest with you guys, I have never touched a slider in my life. If you don't know what you're doing, your character is going to end up with a face that looks like a lump of playdoh. 
One thing I feel like is lacking in a lot of character creators is a real variety of decent hairstyles. Fallout 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, and Mass Effect Andromeda were all lacking on that front, I felt like. Anybody else agree?