Register Now
killamch89

Blitz The League 2

Anyone remember this game? It came out for the PS3 and Xbox 360 - it was an arcade-like twist on the NFL with some mortal kombat-like moments where you could injure opponents with cheap shots and was completely legal. You also could take steroids and other stuff like that for powerups during a game. It was a pretty fun game that went under the radar.

On 4/4/2021 at 6:33 AM, Empire said:

Yes but did not play the game back in 2008 for the Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, right? 

So with Sony being a dick and this game shell be not as easy to get hold and play anymore. 

Yeah - more or less. I mean the Xbox 360 version is still around but I don't know if it's available for gamepass.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - more or less. I mean the Xbox 360 version is still around but I don't know if it's available for gamepass.

With games getting older and devs and whatnot are no longer supporting the game, like anything else it's people that love and play the game that keep it going as longas it can be, but for sony if they do not se good numbers thenthey say, not making money lets shut it down and rip those 600 people that still playing it

2 hours ago, Empire said:

With games getting older and devs and whatnot are no longer supporting the game, like anything else it's people that love and play the game that keep it going as longas it can be, but for sony if they do not se good numbers thenthey say, not making money lets shut it down and rip those 600 people that still playing it

I've noticed that as of lately, It's Xbox that is making all the pro-consumer moves and I applaud them for it. They're adding more and more games to their backwards compatibility list while Sony is doing the opposite and very soon, people might start jumping to the Xbox platform because of this.