Register Now
killamch89

If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?

Personally, I just like to be left alone. I'll appreciate if someone tries to cheer me up but I'll let them know that I'll need some space to get over whatever is bothering me. Due to my mostly independent nature, I tend to like finding a solution to my own issues instead of burdening someone else with my issues. What about yourself? How do you handle this situation?

Everyone who has known me knew to leave me the fuck alone when I’m in a bad mood. Screwing with me when I’m pissed off will only cause me to get more violent than I already was to begin with.

I’m a loner by nature, and prefer solitude anyway. But when I’m in a bad mood, just keep your distance.

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Everyone who has known me knew to leave me the fuck alone when I’m in a bad mood. Screwing with me when I’m pissed off will only cause me to get more violent than I already was to begin with.

I’m a loner by nature, and prefer solitude anyway. But when I’m in a bad mood, just keep your distance.

I wouldn't say I'm a loner but it doesn't bother me if I'm by myself as alone time is good for the mind and mood. I've always wondered why some people dreaded being alone.