Register Now
killamch89

What’s the worst thing you ate from a fast food restaurant?

I once had a spicy chicken sandwich at Wendy's and while eating it, it started to have this odd taste - almost like metal when I chewed it. I made a complaint and luckily got another sandwich which I gladly ate but here's the kicker. That first sandwich gave me food poisoning for a couple of days straight and I've never gone back to Wendy's since. What’s the worst thing you ate from a fast food restaurant?

Coincidentally enough I got a spicy chicken sandwich from McDonalds once and while I ordered no mayo, they put it on there anyway. Whatever. So I took a bite and the mayo tasted super funky. I went back in and it turned out that the mayo they were using was 2 months spoiled. The health department was on them like flies on shit. The entire store was fired and restaffed. They tore the building down, and rebuilt it. It was insane. Now I only order chicken nuggets made fresh and fries when I go there.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Coincidentally enough I got a spicy chicken sandwich from McDonalds once and while I ordered no mayo, they put it on there anyway. Whatever. So I took a bite and the mayo tasted super funky. I went back in and it turned out that the mayo they were using was 2 months spoiled. The health department was on them like flies on shit. The entire store was fired and restaffed. They tore the building down, and rebuilt it. It was insane. Now I only order chicken nuggets made fresh and fries when I go there.

Yeah, I mean McDonalds had chicken preserved for over 100 years so this story isn't surprising at all. As a matter of fact, McDonalds' biggest scandals are usually about expired food.