Register Now
killamch89

What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Hopefully twerking. If you want to be a whore, there is not shortage of street corners.

To be fair, twerking has been around since the 90s but it was mainly popular in the hip hop community until 2010s where everybody started doing it. I agree that it's pretty overdone but I'm not sure it'll go away anytime soon.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, twerking has been around since the 90s but it was mainly popular in the hip hop community until 2010s where everybody started doing it. I agree that it's pretty overdone but I'm not sure it'll go away anytime soon.

I know, but regardless of how long it has been around, I just can’t stand it.

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I know, but regardless of how long it has been around, I just can’t stand it.

Me neither - in certain settings like private house parties, it's fine but doing it on the internet every goddamn day is so disgusting especially when the female in particular doesn't know how to do it properly.

34 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Me neither - in certain settings like private house parties, it's fine but doing it on the internet every goddamn day is so disgusting especially when the female in particular doesn't know how to do it properly.

"Twerking" and "proper" are two words that should never be in the same sentence unless someone is deciding on the proper punishment for twerking.