Register Now
killamch89

It's Official folks - Dreamworld MMO the Kickstarter Disaster Has Turned Into A Major Scandal As Unethical Practices Are Exposed

On 8/22/2021 at 10:52 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, the intense urge to make money easily is a very big challenge that pushes a lot of people into such scams. 

And this is why logical thinking is needed so that you don't fall for such a scam. They typically use the fear of missing out to make people blindly commit to certain projects with lots of promises. It's the same with most MLMs.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And this is why logical thinking is needed so that you don't fall for such a scam. They typically use the fear of missing out to make people blindly commit to certain projects with lots of promises. It's the same with most MLMs.

Seriously, I really hope they eventually get to learn in the future because the end point of all these things they is making their loyal fans move on from them. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I really hope they eventually get to learn in the future because the end point of all these things they is making their loyal fans move on from them. 

From what I heard, law enforcement is getting involved so there's only one way this will go and it's a shame too.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

From what I heard, law enforcement is getting involved so there's only one way this will go and it's a shame too.

If it gets to the point where the law enforcement agencies are taking some measures towards the issue, then it's a good development. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it gets to the point where the law enforcement agencies are taking some measures towards the issue, then it's a good development. 

Yep but there might be no way to recover all the funds they scammed their supporters out of.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yep but there might be no way to recover all the funds they scammed their supporters out of.

Yeah - seriously it's only downside with dealing with any issues that's related with scams. Once the money is gone, it's a lost cause. 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:37 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - seriously it's only downside with dealing with any issues that's related with scams. Once the money is gone, it's a lost cause. 

That's why I haven't invested in game such as Star Citizen because it's a gigantic scam that's reach $350m (more than the amount to make GTA V) and still no closer to getting a full release of the game. I know eventually the developer will take the money and run but the question is when.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's why I haven't invested in game such as Star Citizen because it's a gigantic scam that's reach $350m (more than the amount to make GTA V) and still no closer to getting a full release of the game. I know eventually the developer will take the money and run but the question is when.

Seriously - I been thinking about what ways can be used to force hand these developers to vomit the money fully when they eventually don't live up to having the full game released and so far I've come up empty handed. 

On 9/3/2021 at 12:42 AM, Heatman said:

Unbelievable - Imagine the extent to which the CEO went into order put out the fire at his back from the YouTube critics. 

Doesn't surprise me one bit but law enforcement is supposed to be involved or will be involved soon according to an article a while back so let's see how this goes.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Doesn't surprise me one bit but law enforcement is supposed to be involved or will be involved soon according to an article a while back so let's see how this goes.

Seriously - They did really went too far from how they went about it. Once the investigation gets completed, there is a possibility of some getting jail time. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - They did really went too far from how they went about it. Once the investigation gets completed, there is a possibility of some getting jail time. 

I hope they get sentences of at least 10 years - they should have the book thrown at them for this kind of gross deception.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I hope they get sentences of at least 10 years - they should have the book thrown at them for this kind of gross deception.

Don't be surprised at what they would be willing to do when it comes to trying to evade full wrath of the law ⚖. They might want to bribe the justice system. 

On 9/7/2021 at 12:43 PM, Heatman said:

Don't be surprised at what they would be willing to do when it comes to trying to evade full wrath of the law ⚖. They might want to bribe the justice system. 

It's too high profile and they don't have enough connections within the US justice system so they'll definitely feel the full wrath of the law.