Register Now
killamch89

What’s the craziest video you’ve ever seen?

I've seen this video years ago and I just still cannot wrap my head around the fact that this idiot actually tried to stand in a pool of sharks and claim that none of them will attack him. I'm glad he lost that calf - why would you do something so stupid?

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I think this one deserves mention.

One minute in and I'm already like what the hell? Watching the whole thing is making me scratch my head a lot. Like, I have so many questions about this video but I don't even know where to begin...

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I think the creator was thinking the same thing while making it.

I rewatched it a few more times and I'm sure there's a deeper meaning to it such as the dog will sacrifice everything to ensure its owner's happiness while the so-called friends are the very thing that prevent you from living a fulfilled life.

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I rewatched it a few more times and I'm sure there's a deeper meaning to it such as the dog will sacrifice everything to ensure its owner's happiness while the so-called friends are the very thing that prevent you from living a fulfilled life.

Or the creator was just trying to creep as many people out as possible. 🙂

Or the creator was just trying to creep as many people out as possible. 🙂

That could also be a possibility - to be fair, the creator of the video hasn't explained it all so it's open to interpretation.

He got a little too excited. And I can't tell if his wife is trying not to laugh, or if she's totally embarrassed.

She even seemed kind of shocked and a bit embarrassed. I don't know how the news reporter managed to keep it together - I'd have started laughing hysterically.