Register Now
killamch89

How much of your body would you cybernetically enhance if you could?

I wouldn't add any cybernetic enhancements because I like my human limitations as it is. Besides, with cybernetic enhancements, there's always the chance that someone can hack the system controlling that part of your body and take control of it rendering you a slave to their whims and I don't like that. Would you enhance your body cybernetically and if so which parts and why? If not, also explain why?

I would only do my back. Something to take away as much pain from the MD as I possibly could. Or if it's an option, repair the gene that causes MD and cure myself. I would love to get back out and go hiking, find a pick up basketball game, go swimming, or even get out in the yard and play with my dogs. As it is now all I can do is get on the floor and pet them.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would only do my back. Something to take away as much pain from the MD as I possibly could. Or if it's an option, repair the gene that causes MD and cure myself. I would love to get back out and go hiking, find a pick up basketball game, go swimming, or even get out in the yard and play with my dogs. As it is now all I can do is get on the floor and pet them.

That's totally understandable in your case and it'd be a valid option for me if I was in a similar situation. I just always have the issue of tech completely going berserk for one reason or another at the back of my mind.