Register Now
killamch89

Do you believe good luck charms work?

Nope - not at all. At least not the typical ones - I believe that it's a mental thing. However, I've heard of these "good luck charms" in things like voodoo that actually work but they have very stringent guidelines that you must follow religiously and if you don't there are negative repercussions. Do you believe good luck charms work?

In some cases yes. But I will tell you that the worst luck I have ever had in my life was whenever I was in possession of a rabbits foot. Those things are a curse not a charm. If the item is truly and properly blessed, it can be a great help. But 99% of the time, it's just an item. Some people believe in it so strongly though that it gives them more confidence and thus helps them to succeed. So it could be lucky, even though it's purely a psychological idea.

14 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

In some cases yes. But I will tell you that the worst luck I have ever had in my life was whenever I was in possession of a rabbits foot. Those things are a curse not a charm. If the item is truly and properly blessed, it can be a great help. But 99% of the time, it's just an item. Some people believe in it so strongly though that it gives them more confidence and thus helps them to succeed. So it could be lucky, even though it's purely a psychological idea.

I agree completely that most times it's just a psychological coping mechanism.