Register Now
ZandraJoi

Tales From The Crypt TV series

This started in 1989 & ran for 7 seasons. You would think this would be horror based but I think it wasn’t as bad as some out there. It’s based on E.C. Comic Books from the 1950s. The Crypt Keeper presents the episodes & what I loved about it, was his puns! So dorky but you couldn’t help but laugh. Kids today may just roll their eyes at the corny jokes lol

Anybody remember watching this show? Or better yet, actually remember the Comic Books?

I used to watch this all the time on HBO - it's a classic. Me and my big brother talk about how we used to stay up and watch it all the time. The stories were really interesting and the narration was top-notch. In this current climate however, I'd prefer if it didn't get a reboot because they'd definitely mess it up somehow.

On 7/16/2021 at 9:32 AM, The Blackangel said:

The intro and crypt keeper were the best parts of the show.

I know the arm thing in the video is annoying as hell, and the music is really soft, but this was the best video of it I could find.

The stories were pretty freaking hilarious - a tad scary but for the most part made me really crack up.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

And how many times did the episode suck so bad that the intro was the best part? Too many to count.

It was actually entertaining to me but then again, I was a kid so most things of this nature would've entertained me...