Register Now
Kokushibo

Legaia 2

Has anybody gotten the chance to play this absolute gem of a game? This was one of my first PS2 games I got to play and I fell in love with it instantly. The day it gets ported for PS4 or PS5 is the day I go offline forever.

On 7/17/2021 at 2:26 AM, Kokushibo said:

Has anybody gotten the chance to play this absolute gem of a game? This was one of my first PS2 games I got to play and I fell in love with it instantly. The day it gets ported for PS4 or PS5 is the day I go offline forever.

I remember playing it almost 12 to 13 years back, the game was really awesome at that time. I remember I was a fan of this one and Tekken series. If the latest version launches for PS4 today, then I would be the first one buying it.

Edited by Razor1911

On 7/18/2021 at 2:14 PM, Razor1911 said:

I remember playing it almost 12 to 13 years back, the game was really awesome at that time. I remember I was a fan of this one and Tekken series. If the latest version launches for PS4 today, then I would be the first one buying it.

Seriously, for the fact that it's only on Playstation 2 is why I haven't played it yet because I gave away my PS2. If it comes to PS4, I'm definitely getting it.