Register Now
killamch89

Gigabyte AERO 17 HDR "Creator" Laptop

On 8/3/2021 at 3:58 AM, skyfire said:

I am thinking of betting on MSI laptops in near future. I think asus is less likely to serve with bigger scren so have to check all brands that offer 16 and 17 inch. 

To be honest, I don't think anyone wants laptops with any larger screen sizes than that because they'd start moving into the territory of light desktops.

On 8/5/2021 at 1:58 AM, skyfire said:

I think 16 to 17 is reasonable for gaming atleast and ofcourse graphics work. There is a reason Apple too started into the 16 inch range since last year. 

That's what I'm saying - 17 is the maximum size any laptop should aim for.  Anything bigger and it'd cross over into different categories of products.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:12 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah 18 inch onwards would be bulky. Like handling the screen would be difficult. It's like carrying small TV but the thing is the diagnoal ratio is considered  so it does not appear too much big. 

Yeah - it'd be exactly like a small TV or a small monitor although it would be more portable than both.

On 8/18/2021 at 1:39 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah there is going to be possible 16.3 inch for next apple M2 chips macbook pro. I am looking for how that would work in their ecosystem to see if people can adopt to that. 

I'm sure they'll be fine - they can always find sheep to buy their products.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah I have not seen anyone in their camp hating the 16 inch product as of yet. they even praise their old products over linux and windows lol. 

I swear Apple must have some kind of hypnotic technology in their devices because their fanbase is absolutely blinded to anything other than Mac and IOS.