Register Now
killamch89

How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?

She knows all my passwords and my PIN number. She's also an authorized signer on my bank account. Due to my health, among other factors I want her to be able to access everything in case something happens. I'm not 100% on this, but I believe 1 or 2 people here would be interested to hear if I was to die suddenly. If she didn't have my login info, she wouldn't be able to come in and let everyone know. Also while I won't trust people, I do know that she won't rip me off or abuse her access to everything or mine. I also have her PIN number to her account as well, and she keeps her bank card in my wallet so she doesn't lose it, as well as her credit card. I won't rip her off either.

If you treat me right, I'll treat you right. If you treat me wrong, I can destroy your world. I have driven people to suicide before and I'm willing to do it again. But if you are on my good side and I truly care about you, then I will both kill to protect you and die to protect you. If killing for your protection means a life sentence, then so be it. If my life is forfeit to protect you than so be it.

I will name no names, but there is a person here that I have become very good friends with. This person has reached that level. They will know who they are upon reading this.