Register Now
killamch89

What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say?

One time I overheard a kid say to his mother "You know, one of these days, those Brazilians are going to sue you for impersonation because you always wearing their hair." Just by the look his mom's face, I could tell she wasn't amused but I couldn't stop laughing. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say?

I'm assuming the kid is talking about his mother getting a Brazilian wax (painful as hell) which is why she wasn't amused?

I once heard a kid ask what "choking the chicken" meant.

When I was little I saw a trailer that was made out of a truck bed, which is really common. Around here it is anyway. I couldn't for the life of me think of the word "bed" so I just asked why people made trailers out of "truck butts" instead. From what I gather, that was funny as hell.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm assuming the kid is talking about his mother getting a Brazilian wax (painful as hell) which is why she wasn't amused?

I once heard a kid ask what "choking the chicken" meant.

When I was little I saw a trailer that was made out of a truck bed, which is really common. Around here it is anyway. I couldn't for the life of me think of the word "bed" so I just asked why people made trailers out of "truck butts" instead. From what I gather, that was funny as hell.

Brazilian hair is a type of weave and it seems she frequently purchased it and from what I've heard, it's pretty expensive. She probably didn't have the money to buy what the kid wanted so he more than likely blurted that out. 

"Truck butts" is pretty funny I'm not going to lie...