Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather only eat raw food or only eat TV dinners?

On 7/30/2021 at 7:03 AM, The Blackangel said:

I would go with the TV dinners as well. I lived on them for a while. Granted it may take you 2 or 3 to fill up, but considering that the ones I liked were only about $1 it was pretty much a no brainer.

That's why I don't mess with things like Sushi either - all you need to do is throw vinegar on raw meat and leave it for a time and you'll see worms and other things start coming out of it. Under no circumstance could you convince me to consume raw meat.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's why I don't mess with things like Sushi either - all you need to do is throw vinegar on raw meat and leave it for a time and you'll see worms and other things start coming out of it. Under no circumstance could you convince me to consume raw meat.

I love raw food if we're talking about fruits and vegetables. Meat and grain products on the other hand have to be cooked. Raw bread and sausage are not exactly something I'll be running to the table for.

I get sushi every time I go to a Japanese restaurant. I love shrimp, no matter how it's served. Salmon rolls aren't bad, if you like salmon. One thing to stay away from is urchin. I tried it out of curiosity, and it's like eating sandy snot. I ended up puking. But there's lots on a sushi menu that are really good.

Edited by The Blackangel

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I love raw food if we're talking about fruits and vegetables. Meat and grain products on the other hand have to be cooked. Raw bread and sausage are not exactly something I'll be running to the table for.

I get sushi every time I go to a Japanese restaurant. I love shrimp, no matter how it's served. Salmon rolls aren't bad, if you like salmon. One thing to stay away from is urchin. I tried it out of curiosity, and it's like eating sandy snot. I ended up puking. But there's lots on a sushi menu that are really good.

Raw Fruits and vegetables for the most part - definitely but Raw meat is just a no in my books. It has to be cooked.