Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather have Beyoncé’s talent or Jay-Z‘s business acumen?

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Both are really appealing. Beyoncé has the sex appeal and talent. She's worth about as much as he is. So being a woman myself, despite not being into her music style, I would go with Beyoncé.

Beyonce's Net Worth is half of Jay'z own at $420m while Jay Z is worth a billion Dollars. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I thought their combined worth was almost a billion.

Nope - Jayz had owned Tidal and sold it off pushing his net worth to way over 1 billion (he was at one billion prior) while Beyonce is at 420m currently.

On 8/4/2021 at 5:00 AM, The Blackangel said:

God damn. Having $420,000,000 would be great, but if he's that business savvy, then I want to change my answer.

He's pretty good with flipping businesses he builds and sells them for hundreds of millions of dollars. I wish some of those ideas would come to me lol.

On 8/6/2021 at 9:36 PM, killamch89 said:

He's pretty good with flipping businesses he builds and sells them for hundreds of millions of dollars. I wish some of those ideas would come to me lol.

The closest I come to any of that is watching the sliver spot. When it's low enough I buy. I'm stockpiling right now, and when it reaches high enough, I'll sell it. It's a good investment, as the precious metal market isn't ever going to disappear. I would invest in gold, but I can't afford that.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The closest I come to any of that is watching the sliver spot. When it's low enough I buy. I'm stockpiling right now, and when it reaches high enough, I'll sell it. It's a good investment, as the precious metal market isn't ever going to disappear. I would invest in gold, but I can't afford that.

I do have a fair bit of white gold and I'm not selling them until I have a good enough amount.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have 3 rings that are white gold, but none of them are worth enough to bother with. I could only get maybe $50 for the most valuable one, and that's if I'm lucky and manage to haggle really well. The other two are probably more in the $10 range.

Mine are in the hundreds so they'll come in handy when I might need a small injection of cash. The cheapest one is the small White gold chain I have which is like $200 and I got it on sale.

Mine cost a few hundred each, but they don't have much gold in them. One is 10K and the other 2 are 14K if I remember correctly. The only one that would have any possible value is actually a men's band. I got it because it has a knot work on it. It is nothing but solid white gold. One of the other two is a really cheap, really thin band that I had my birthstone mounted on. The other is a sapphire and diamond ring. It has 3 sapphires and 8 diamond chips. Well, it did anyway. Several of the stoned have fallen out.

The only place I could even sell them would be to a pawn shop, and pawn shops don't pay shit for gold.