Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather have your own theme park or your own zoo?

I would go with the zoo. Whilst I agree that wild should stay wild, the sad fact is that due to humans too many are endangered, and breeding programs in captivity is their only hope. Keep them as wild as possible, but do what you can to bring them back from the brink.

Also they are more important than entertaining some asshole I neither know nor care about.

Edited by The Blackangel

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would go with the zoo. Whilst I agree that wild should stay wild, the sad fact is that due to humans too many are endangered, and breeding programs in captivity is their only hope. Keep them as wild as possible, but do what you can to bring them back from the brink.

Also they are more important than entertaining some asshole I neither know nor care about.

I'd much rather run a Sanctuary for animals than a zoo because at least they can live more naturally with nature around them instead of idiots just annoying them all day and then some idiot might try to climb into their enclosure....

On 8/4/2021 at 4:42 AM, The Blackangel said:

Agreed. That was going to be my answer, but the question was about zoo not a sanctuary.

I'd personally build a sanctuary for the last two female rhinos that are currently alive that got kick out of their original one because of greed...