Register Now
killamch89

Which Is More Important: What You Say Or How You Say It?

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

What you say. Tone can be wrong but easily corrected. What you say however, can be disastrous in more ways than one.

I agree - what is being said is far more important and that should be what most people focus on but most people especially in modern times pay far more attention to the tone because of their "feelings".

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - what is being said is far more important and that should be what most people focus on but most people especially in modern times pay far more attention to the tone because of their "feelings".

The ones that are such candy asses about that kind of shit make me just see fucking red. The world doesn't give a shit about your precious little feelings. If you're that much of a pussy, then you have no business even leaving your home. Fuck, you have no business even existing. You have no right or privilege to even speak to another creature with a pulse. No one wants to listen to your whining, or your general bullshit. Either grow the fuck up and keep it to your god damn self, or permanently remove yourself from civilization. The world has no time, nor does it have the tolerance, for people like you.

On 8/5/2021 at 9:15 AM, The Blackangel said:

The ones that are such candy asses about that kind of shit make me just see fucking red. The world doesn't give a shit about your precious little feelings. If you're that much of a pussy, then you have no business even leaving your home. Fuck, you have no business even existing. You have no right or privilege to even speak to another creature with a pulse. No one wants to listen to your whining, or your general bullshit. Either grow the fuck up and keep it to your god damn self, or permanently remove yourself from civilization. The world has no time, nor does it have the tolerance, for people like you.

Seriously I'm always annoyed with the whining from some of these kids - they basically have everything at their fingertips but all they complain about are meaningless stuff like getting plastic surgery.