Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather have a third ear or a third eye?

Before anyone brings up the "third eye" the spiritual one, that's not what I'm talking about, I mean a physical third eye like Tien from Dragonball. Personally, I'd take the third eye - beside what would I even do with a third ear? Which would you rather.

Then I would want one in my palm. With that, I would have a full 360° view at all angles without having to move my head. People wouldn't know if I was watching them or not. Also I could see my back in case there was something I needed to see on it without having to try to use 2 mirrors at once. There is so much that a person could do with an eye in their palm. If It's a little too freaky, all you would have to do is hide your palm by laying your hand down flat or closing your hand. I can't think of a single way it would be bad except maybe for getting soap in your eye when you washed your hands or when you were in the shower.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Then I would want one in my palm. With that, I would have a full 360° view at all angles without having to move my head. People wouldn't know if I was watching them or not. Also I could see my back in case there was something I needed to see on it without having to try to use 2 mirrors at once. There is so much that a person could do with an eye in their palm. If It's a little too freaky, all you would have to do is hide your palm by laying your hand down flat or closing your hand. I can't think of a single way it would be bad except maybe for getting soap in your eye when you washed your hands or when you were in the shower.

Or you could just wash one hand 🤣. On a more serious note, that's actually pretty nifty - you just have to make sure that the hand is free at all times.