Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather vacation in Mexico or Alaska, and why?

This is somewhat a difficult answer for me. On one hand, I would say Alaska, because seeing the northern lights firsthand is the only thing on my bucket list.

On the other hand, I would like to see so many more things in Mexico that just what I've seen in the Yucatan. Teotihuacán is one, and the island of the dolls is another. And for some reason, that I don't even know myself, I have always wanted to visit Tijuana. I've seen it from across the border while in San Diego, but not had the opportunity to actually go there.

Alaska has my bucket list, but Mexico has more that I want to see and experience. So I honestly can't decide.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This is somewhat a difficult answer for me. On one hand, I would say Alaska, because seeing the northern lights firsthand is the only thing on my bucket list.

On the other hand, I would like to see so many more things in Mexico that just what I've seen in the Yucatan. Teotihuacán is one, and the island of the dolls is another. And for some reason, that I don't even know myself, I have always wanted to visit Tijuana. I've seen it from across the border while in San Diego, but not had the opportunity to actually go there.

Alaska has my bucket list, but Mexico has more that I want to see and experience. So I honestly can't decide.

I've also wanted to visit both but what really interest me is the Mayan temples - For some reason their civilization always caught my interest and I'd want to see some of those ancient temples. I also want to visit the beaches of Mexico as well because my friend said it's absolutely gorgeous.