Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

52 House democrats from Texas have arrest warrants for leaving state to protest voting restriction bill

23 minutes ago, Lämmchen said:

If I give you the links to the sites that show election fraud you'll probably say that they're biased and won't believe it. Am I right in this?

If you aren't aware how desperately that poll workers are needed than you aren't paying attention. Some polls in my own area opened late because workers refused to show up and they had to scramble to get replacements. Even where I used to live this type of thing was big news so I know it's not just in one area.

That is a lame excuse for the countrywide voting suppression bills. Just be honest. You have nothing to lose because the bills have already been passed. This is an attempt to suppress the votes in liberal and colored communities especially in the swing states. There, I said it for you. Honesty feels good. And it feels even better being on the right side of history despite whatever happens next. I don’t know how you sleep in good conscious knowing you support these anti democracy endeavors. I wish you can explain to me what drives your motivation to support such corruption and hostility in your party. Nothing you guys stand for is morally right. Would a full blown dictatorship from your side be enough proof to say I told you so? What will it take for you to realize you support the overthrow of democracy? Even then, I doubt you would acknowledge what you supported is wrong.

10 minutes ago, Lämmchen said:

I will say there is election fraud in every election! LOL  I am saying that because it's true. Now, how expansive the fraud has become is something that we'll probably never know about.

I don't believe for one second that you would be claiming there was fraud in this election if Trump had won (Trump himself certainly wouldn't have), but let's just you're telling the truth, and if you are that may in fact be the problem. Not everything is a conspiracy, not everything is a façade or a lie. I'm not saying that one should accept everything they see blindly, but it's really not helpful nor healthy to believe nothing is real. The right way to go about it is to listen to proven facts. The accusations of fraud attributed to this election have been proven to be baseless, That's not me saying that, that's the findings of the US court system, many of which with Judges appointed by Trump himself. You can believe what you want and it won't make the slightest difference to me, but for your own sake, please pull your head out of his ass accept the reality. Doing for is offering more favours to yourself than anybody else.