Register Now
The Blackangel

Trump's Plot To Overturn Georgia Election Results Are 'Useful' To Investigation

Rachel Maddow! She's a good reporter. She might be leaving MSNBC and I would hate to see her go, but I can't imagine the toll of having to report all this craziness almost everyday. Whatever she decides to do, I hope she does something that can make her happy and keep her sanity. 

Wow, they are actually criminally investigating trump's role trying to cheat the election in Georgia. I didn't know laws still applied to him. I was under the impression he is immune to any criminal investigations. Maybe he is. A month from now we will hear about the investigation being blocked somehow. And it will go back and forth, postponed, and scrapped while he runs for president again, which if the law applied to him he wouldn't even be able to run again. But we will see how many loyal conspirators are still left that are capable of interfering with the rule of law. Oh yeah, how them taxes going too? What? He has to turn them over? Oh yeah, now they say only some of his finances has to be turned over. Next month we will hear only one document has to be turned over. Then we will hear that all he has to do is write something on paper, draw a smiley face, and turn it over. 3 years from now in the presidential debates, they ask about his taxes and he says they are still being audited. Audited for life bitches! I don't have to show a thing especially when I'm running to be a dictator.