Register Now
killamch89

What luxury item couldn’t you give up?

It would have to be one of my collections, but I just can't decide which one. I have 4 that I can think of it would be:

Video games
Skulls
Zippos
Johnny Depp

With video games, I have an enormous collection, which includes some extremely rare games and game sets as well.

With the skulls, I have some that are severely expensive and almost impossible to get your hands on if you don't have the right connections.

The same goes for the Zippos. I have some really rare ones as well.

With Johnny Depp, I have almost everything he has ever done, including some movies that were only released outside North America. I also have a lot of his more obscure works.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It would have to be one of my collections, but I just can't decide which one. I have 4 that I can think of it would be:

Video games
Skulls
Zippos
Johnny Depp

With video games, I have an enormous collection, which includes some extremely rare games and game sets as well.

With the skulls, I have some that are severely expensive and almost impossible to get your hands on if you don't have the right connections.

The same goes for the Zippos. I have some really rare ones as well.

With Johnny Depp, I have almost everything he has ever done, including some movies that were only released outside North America. I also have a lot of his more obscure works.

To be honest, I don't have much of a collection of anything nowadays other than white gold jewelry. Barring my original FF8 and Metal Gear Solid along with the PS memory card, I don't have much of a physical video collection anymore. Well, there is my Timberland boots collection with some ultra rare ones that can't be found anywhere on the net and I'm definitely not selling those. I think I should become a PC parts hoarder like those Tech YouTubers since I do have some older parts lying around.