Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather like to sleep all through your life or get insomnia?

I suffered from insomnia for years. Decades actually. I have gone up to two weeks without any actual sleep. Just micro sleeps. 15 minutes here, 20 minutes there. Afterwards when my body finally gave out I would usually sleep 30+ hours straight without waking up even once.

That shit is pure hell. So I would choose to sleep all through life in a heartbeat, without hesitation.

I'm on Ambien now, and take a melatonin as well. The melatonin knocks me out, and the Ambien keeps me out. It's the only way I'm able to sleep.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 8/24/2021 at 12:02 PM, The Blackangel said:

I suffered from insomnia for years. Decades actually. I have gone up to two weeks without any actual sleep. Just micro sleeps. 15 minutes here, 20 minutes there. Afterwards when my body finally gave out I would usually sleep 30+ hours straight without waking up even once.

That shit is pure hell. So I would choose to sleep all through life in a heartbeat, without hesitation.

I'm on Ambien now, and take a melatonin as well. The melatonin knocks me out, and the Ambien keeps me out. It's the only way I'm able to sleep.

Damn - I have had mild phases of insomnia during my most stressful periods in my life but for the most part, I'm normally out like a light by 11pm.