Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather work a morally questionable high-paying job or settle for a low-paying job but maintain your integrity?

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No amount of money could get me to defend a proven pedophile - I'd administer the lethal injection myself.

If I was told I had to defend some creature like that, I would quit on the spot and take a minimum wage job at a fast food place. At least there, I would still have my integrity. If I had gone to college to go into trial law, I would never have taken a job with the public defender. I would have gone to be a prosecutor. I would have ended up being disbarred early on, if I was a defense lawyer. I would intentionally lose cases for things like those sick monsters.

It should be law that pedophiles and rapists be required to have the word PEDOPHILE or RAPIST tattooed on their foreheads and it be a felony to remove or cover it up.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 9/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, The Blackangel said:

If I was told I had to defend some creature like that, I would quit on the spot and take a minimum wage job at a fast food place. At least there, I would still have my integrity. If I had gone to college to go into trial law, I would never have taken a job with the public defender. I would have gone to be a prosecutor. I would have ended up being disbarred early on, if I was a defense lawyer. I would intentionally lose cases for things like those sick monsters.

It should be law that pedophiles and rapists be required to have the word PEDOPHILE or RAPIST tattooed on their foreheads and it be a felony to remove or cover it up.

I totally agree - it must take a really warped individual to do something like touching kids.