Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather walk barefoot through snow or fire?

I've walked barefoot in snow before and you can survive. I mean your feet will be cold as hell and you might take a few minutes to completely get back the feeling in your feet but you'll be okay. Walking barefoot on fire never ends well for anyone - what are your thoughts on this?

I've actually done fire walking. Both in actual flames and over hot coals. It's mind over matter, and I made it through without a single burn or blister. I've also walked through snow barefoot, and by the time I got back in the house I was barely able to stand because I couldn't feel my feet. It was like walking on stumps.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've actually done fire walking. Both in actual flames and over hot coals. It's mind over matter, and I made it through without a single burn or blister. I've also walked through snow barefoot, and by the time I got back in the house I was barely able to stand because I couldn't feel my feet. It was like walking on stumps.

Not going to lie, it takes a while to feel your legs after walking through snow.