Register Now
The Blackangel

Rape in Texas? Who cares! Incest in Texas? STFU. Texas we have a HUGE problem.

Women have 6 weeks to get an abortion now in Texas. I guess you better get the pregnancy test the day after. Wait when does the positive test even show up? Texas politics= mentally sick can carry guns, abortions illegal, no teaching of historic racism in schools, border wall, ban mask mandates, and voting restrictions Ththththth thaaat's all folks!!!

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

14 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Women have 6 weeks to get an abortion now in Texas. I guess you better get the pregnancy test the day after. Wait when does the positive test even show up? Texas politics= mentally sick can carry guns, abortions illegal, no teaching of historic racism in schools, border wall, ban mask mandates, and voting restrictions Ththththth thaaat's all folks!!!

To hell with the day after, a woman would have to be tested within the hour of getting laid.

My mom just lost her job at Planned Parenthood but it was only a weekend job. She says that women with health complications can die if they gave birth. And other times the baby has a disease and is given only a couple years of life after birth. And a parent doesn't want to go through the mental trauma or even the expenses needed just to keep them alive for a couple years. 

So after reading about it, the TX abortion law allows anyone not involved at all to be able to sue anyone who aids in an abortion. Ummm, what does that have anything to do with someone not involved in any way? How can they sue for a money settlement when it really has nothing to do with them? Well, now they are allowed. So that pretty much undermines civil courts where it is supposed to be used to reach settlement for someone harmed in some way. But that is the whole purpose, to empower republicans to be able to sue and get money for something just because they don't like it. Is it even constitutional? Why don't democrats pass a law where anybody can sue someone for not wearing a mask in a public place? That sounds about right to me. Let's get the lawsuits going. 

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/09/03/texas-republican-abortion-civil-lawsuits/