Register Now
The Blackangel

Racist MELTS DOWN At Walmart

He just associated someone speaking Spanish to the 9/11 attack. Let me ask this bigot something. If New York was attacked today, would republicans even care? It's a liberal city. Would they even give a damn? I believe not. We have already seen how they treat liberal areas during a natural disaster. They don't give a damn about country. They are only driven by racism and whatever policy that's an extension of it. 

They're constantly throwing around the word communism, and I can guarantee you 100% that not a damn one of them even knows what the hell it means, or what communism even is.

They called us snowflakes for 4 years for calling Adolf out on the shit he was doing. We never mounted a terrorist attack. We never demanded recounts in all 50 states. We accepted the results of the 2016 election even though we didn't like it. We never held "stop the steal" rallies. We never parked trucks in front of government buildings and called in bomb threats. We never instituted a gestapo to go door to door to find out if someone is a cultist or Democrat.

So who's the real snowflake in this country?

Edited by The Blackangel

Those snowflakes think they are so special just like this guy feeling the need to yell what his job was, as if it allows you to be racist. The arrogance of a toddler yelling in a store is the epitome of a snowflake. Somebody spank the MF. Then he calls the cops saying people are accosting him. Oh the arrogance. That is the male Karen. What's his name? Let's start calling male bigots by his name.