Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather use slang whenever you speak or not use slang at all for life?

On 9/3/2021 at 11:05 AM, The Blackangel said:

I honestly don't know if I even use slang anymore. I just talk the way I talk. If that's slang, then so be it. If it's not, then so be it. I know I use expressions a lot, but I don't know if those count as slang.

It you use the official English words/terms that's formal, then that's not slang. Slang is defined as a type of language consisting of words and phrases that are regarded as very informal, are more common in speech than writing, and are typically restricted to a particular context or group of people.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It you use the official English words/terms that's formal, then that's not slang. Slang is defined as a type of language consisting of words and phrases that are regarded as very informal, are more common in speech than writing, and are typically restricted to a particular context or group of people.

I know what slang is. I've used it a lot. My point was that I don't know if I use it much anymore. Whatever comes out of my mouth, is whatever my point it. Whether it's chunk or bunk is irrelevant. Shit on a cactus @killamch89 everyone of us knows what slang is. Prop you popsicle, find some cotton candy, and blast it up.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I know what slang is. I've used it a lot. My point was that I don't know if I use it much anymore. Whatever comes out of my mouth, is whatever my point it. Whether it's chunk or bunk is irrelevant. Shit on a cactus @killamch89 everyone of us knows what slang is. Prop you popsicle, find some cotton candy, and blast it up.

I'm lost - what does that mean? 

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Shit On A Cactus -  Are you serious?

Prop your popsicle (get an erection, popsicle is your dick), find some cotton candy (pussy), and blast it up (get laid).

I knew the shit on a cactus part but the rest threw me for a loop. At least this is better than Scottish people slang - most of the words in their slang are spelt way different than the pronunciation.