Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather work in an amusement park or in a circus?

I went to the circus twice when I was a kid, and for some reason when I was inside the tent to watch I got so dizzy I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I had to be carried outside. Once I was out there everything was fine. Both times, the same thing happened.

But I agree with you. I'll fight anything that contributes to the abuse of animals. Bring on the amusement park for me. But I ain't cleaning jack shit that someone puked on.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I went to the circus twice when I was a kid, and for some reason when I was inside the tent to watch I got so dizzy I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I had to be carried outside. Once I was out there everything was fine. Both times, the same thing happened.

But I agree with you. I'll fight anything that contributes to the abuse of animals. Bring on the amusement park for me. But I ain't cleaning jack shit that someone puked on.

As a kid, when I used to go to the circus, I always noticed the animals always looked so miserable and it's when I got bigger I found out the reason why. Personally, I feel disgusted that I even went in the first place even though it wasn't my fault.

On 9/6/2021 at 9:14 PM, killamch89 said:

As a kid, when I used to go to the circus, I always noticed the animals always looked so miserable and it's when I got bigger I found out the reason why. Personally, I feel disgusted that I even went in the first place even though it wasn't my fault.

People never think about the animals except when they're being used as props for the show.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - animals should be free to do what they want and not for our entertainment.

The only time thy should be entertainment to us, is when we observe them from a safe distance (safe for the animal not us) in their natural habitat, or in an extremely reputable zoo. Like the San Diego zoo. Other than that, we should have no interaction with them.

This is all aside from domesticated animals like dogs and cats.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The only time thy should be entertainment to us, is when we observe them from a safe distance (safe for the animal not us) in their natural habitat, or in an extremely reputable zoo. Like the San Diego zoo. Other than that, we should have no interaction with them.

This is all aside from domesticated animals like dogs and cats.

Unless they come up to me and try to interact, I don't invade an animal's space because I know that can make them panic and it'd put both of us in a bad spot. Most animals simply want to be left alone and I have no qualms with that.