Register Now
Joshua Canler

Joshua Canler introduction

Hi everyone!!, I am new here, I'm a 3d artist game development, I'm creating a game with a very small company birth between Colombia and USA, do you know where can I show it? Do you wanna see some?  

Moderator Edit: links and references to game promotion removed.

Edited by Shagger

Welcome to the VGR forums.

As for your question, the short answer is you can't, not here. We don't allow posts that only exist for promotional purposes on the VGR, as is detailed in our Forum rules and Guidelines. There has been promotions run through VGR, but this a matter that has to be agreed though the appropriate channels, people can't just sign up and start promoting things. For this reason, I'm afraid I'm going to have to remove the links and references to your project from your posts.

29 minutes ago, Joshua Canler said:

Ok, I'm sorry, I was reading the forum and I didn't see that part, I will quit the post, and thak you

You don't need to quit posting here, you just can't promote your gaming project right now. Ultimately, the rule was put in place because the community got fed up with developers, promoters and such like making one time promotional posts without making any sort of contribution to the forum, as if we only existed as a free billboard to advertise on. So if you were to stay, get to know other other members, share you option on the topics we discuss and just generally contribute to the forum, there will probably be a point where we would welcome you to discuss what you're working on.

Edited by Shagger