Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather wear wet socks for a day or walk barefoot for a week?

My shoes and socks are typical on 12 to 16 hours a day. It is more practical to get up and get dressed and put your shoes and socks on. Not sandals, not crocks, not flip flops, shoes (usually sneakers) with socks even in the summer. Of course I might kick them off at night if I’m watching a movie or may not get dressed right away if it is a lazy day, but in general I have my shoes on within an hour of walking up and they don’t come off till it’s time to get ready for bed.

On 9/7/2021 at 6:16 AM, Empire said:

My shoes and socks are typical on 12 to 16 hours a day. It is more practical to get up and get dressed and put your shoes and socks on. Not sandals, not crocks, not flip flops, shoes (usually sneakers) with socks even in the summer. Of course I might kick them off at night if I’m watching a movie or may not get dressed right away if it is a lazy day, but in general I have my shoes on within an hour of walking up and they don’t come off till it’s time to get ready for bed.

But why would you have on shoes inside your own home for the whole day. Aren't your feet sweaty? Normally, I just put on my slippers or I walk around barefoot in my house.