Register Now
The Blackangel

AOC Blasts Kellyanne Conway After Biden Fires Her

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

No offense to rats I will add; Should have said get them roaches out since they are devolved to a state less intelligent than rats. Watch closely and you can actually see the republican's antennas wiggle. Biden had to fumigate and disinfect the WH after trump's nasty a**. 

AS big as the White House is, I just wonder how many bombs it took and how much that cost to get as much Adolf out of the WH as they could. I bet all the furniture and carpets were replaced. I wouldn't want to touch anything he did. Adolf's level of stupid and corruption is high enough that, to even touch something he touched, it is almost certain to contaminate others.

And thank you for apologizing to rats.

Toddler trump probably left buggers under tables and door knobs. He probably skittered his crack all over the carpet and left semen stains on the oval office chairs. I can see the bigot coughing all over the phones and thinking about what all he can do to trash the place before he gets kicked out. Biden seriously had to disinfect the WH after the walking and talking trump virus administration became incubators for the virus load. 

Now they have to unstink the air from Conway.