Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather wake up early or stay awake for the night to complete an important project?

Honestly, having tried both approaches in the past, I'd say getting up early is definitely the better option because you'll be energized when you have a good night's rest whereas you'll tend to make a lot of mistakes when staying up and also, you might just oversleep. Which one would you pick?

I've been through both, but not for any particular project. I used to sleep through the day, and be awake during the night. I've always been nocturnal. Getting up early sucks if it's not your normal routine. But I'm usually up at 5:00 in the morning these days, so I could finish a project before work/school if I only had a little bit left.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've been through both, but not for any particular project. I used to sleep through the day, and be awake during the night. I've always been nocturnal. Getting up early sucks if it's not your normal routine. But I'm usually up at 5:00 in the morning these days, so I could finish a project before work/school if I only had a little bit left.

I find that when I used to stay up throughout the night and try to finish work, I made a lot of mistakes because I never wanted to do it in the first place. So I just take an early sleep time and wake up early and just finish everything off.