Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather Give up your job or an ancestral property?

Fuck the job, I'm keeping my ancestral property.

If I could have I would have. My family's ancestral property was in Scotland. The castle was razed to the ground several centuries ago, but the foundation is still there under a couple feet of dirt. It would take forever to find it, because I don't even remember what part of Scotland it was in. I think it was in the highlands. All I know for a fact is that our clan was constantly at war with another, and to this day we still hate each other. It's a Scottish version of the Hatfields and McCoys.

Edited by The Blackangel

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Fuck the job, I'm keeping my ancestral property.

If I could have I would have. My family's ancestral property was in Scotland. The castle was razed to the ground several centuries ago, but the foundation is still there under a couple feet of dirt. It would take forever to find it, because I don't even remember what part of Scotland it was in. I think it was in the highlands. All I know for a fact is that our clan was constantly at war with another, and to this day we still hate each other. It's a Scottish version of the Hatfields and McCoys.

That's interesting - mine supposedly owned a mansion in Scotland and were trading merchants. That's how my great grandfather ended up coming to Jamaica in the first place. Other than that, I don't really know much more about my Scottish heritage.