Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Be Able To Detect The Lies You Hear Or Get Away With The Lies You Tell?

2 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

Detect every lie I hear. Just be nice to know who would be hiding the truth. People can lie so easily. That’s evident from how actors can act & you can get caught up in the proverbial lie.

And all the fake gurus online promoting courses that can make you rich as well when wealth has to be something built up over the long-term.

I have the ability to lie. I'm extremely skilled and very convincing. Manipulation is an ability I have had for as long as I can remember. I'm the most convincing liar a person could meet. But I'm honest to a fault. I don't lie unless I have to, or if I'm goofing and making up shit. I could tell you all that I'm 7' tall and pure muscle. You know that's bullshit. I could tell you that I live in KCMO, and that would be plausible, because all I've ever revealed about my location is that I live in Missouri.

If a person isn't a good liar, and most aren't, it's beyond easy to tell that they're lying. But being able to lie convincingly qualifies you to run for politics. Dupe enough people to believe your bullshit, and you're elected. Honesty is a much better policy, and making good on your promises will endear you more to those who matter to you.

One thing people don't do when they lie, is pick something realistic, and keep up with that lie. They always pick something that is either impossible or simply doesn't line up with other facts in evidence. You have to remember and maintain that lie, as well as making sure it doesn't contradict something that could prove them both to be bullshit. Most don't have that skill. They get all nervous, trip over their words, and tense up when they're trying to keep up with it. They're amateurs, and don't have a clue what they're doing.

But either way, there's a time and place for everything.

Edited by The Blackangel

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have the ability to lie. I'm extremely skilled and very convincing. Manipulation is an ability I have had for as long as I can remember. I'm the most convincing liar a person could meet. But I'm honest to a fault. I don't lie unless I have to, or if I'm goofing and making up shit. I could tell you all that I'm 7' tall and pure muscle. You know that's bullshit. I could tell you that I live in KCMO, and that would be plausible, because all I've ever revealed about my location is that I live in Missouri.

If a person isn't a good liar, and most aren't, it's beyond easy to tell that they're lying. But being able to lie convincingly qualifies you to run for politics. Dupe enough people to believe your bullshit, and you're elected. Honesty is a much better policy, and making good on your promises will endear you more to those who matter to you.

One thing people don't do when they lie, is pick something realistic, and keep up with that lie. They always pick something that is either impossible or simply doesn't line up with other facts in evidence. You have to remember and maintain that lie, as well as making sure it doesn't contradict something that could prove them both to be bullshit. Most don't have that skill. They get all nervous, trip over their words, and tense up when they're trying to keep up with it. They're amateurs, and don't have a clue what they're doing.

But either way, there's a time and place for everything.

Most of the lies I ever told were more like half-truths rather than complete lies. That way they tended to sound more believable but that was mainly me lying to the cops.