Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Have Your Bank Account Hacked Or Your Cell Phone Hacked?

I've had my bank account hacked before and it was the worse feeling in the world. If someone, was to hack my cellphone, I doubt they'd get very far because I have passcodes on every app and they also require biometric authentication in addition to two factor authentication code so yeah...wouldn't get far. Which one would you pick and why?

There's nothing really important on my cell phone. A few apps, the standard stuff iPhone has, and a lot of games. They would end up with a phone that served them no actual good. As for my bank account, I wouldn't care if they had the intention of adding a bunch of digits to my balance. But I'm assuming that that's not the case here, so I'll say my phone.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

There's nothing really important on my cell phone. A few apps, the standard stuff iPhone has, and a lot of games. They would end up with a phone that served them no actual good. As for my bank account, I wouldn't care if they had the intention of adding a bunch of digits to my balance. But I'm assuming that that's not the case here, so I'll say my phone.

Hackers aren't that kind to give you stuff. The most they'll do is return it(this is rare but it has happened in the past. Wish I was this lucky).

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Oh I know it. I've hacked a few things in my life (typically my own email) and I know you won't get anything from a true hacker. If they are one of the ones that hacked the FBI database a few years back, they are damn sure not going to add any digits to my account.

There are so many government files on the Dark Web. You'd think they'd do better to secure their documents.

On 10/2/2021 at 11:01 AM, The Blackangel said:

I've read so many classified documents down there, that I know probably too much about our government. But you have to remember that I spend more time on the DW than I do on the surface web.

Well I did read Snowden's leaks so I do have a fair bit of knowledge of how the CIA and other American agencies operate.