Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

GOP congressman paranoid about demasculinity and tells parents to raise their children to be monsters

The far reich wing is ugly indeed. I think Madison Cawthorn's parents raised him to be a monster as well as all parents of everyone in the GOP. Shame on them all. You sound like China and N. Korea with your demasculinity talk. Are you gonna propose to ban any demasculine or effeminate men from entertainment? Is that the direction you want to go? You are a sitting congressman telling parents to raise their sons to be monsters. So you want toxic masculinity and rapists/murderers/thugs/abusers/ and everything a monster does? Shame on you. Shame on the U.S. congress. Shame on the GOP. 

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

Madison Cawthorn is the new kookoo on the clock. He says he vows to arrest Dr. Fauci for lying and being in cahoot with China. Then he also vows to seize every Chinese asset in America. Expect more looney tunes from the new looney on the street corner. Got some quack???

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

I saw this video on either Ring Of Fire, or Farron's personal channel. So apparently boys are supposed to grow up to be abusive misogynists now. Looks like we're fucked ladies. We're all back in dresses, with no say whatsoever. We're limited to the kitchen and the broom. We can't vote anymore. If we say anything out of turn to our husbands, he can legally kill us. For those of you that are xtian see 1 Corinthians 11:8-9 and also Genesis 3:16. Personally I am Satanic, and respect myself too much to ever let ANYONE EVEN TRY to dominate me.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I saw this video on either Ring Of Fire, or Farron's personal channel. So apparently boys are supposed to grow up to be abusive misogynists now. Looks like we're fucked ladies. We're all back in dresses, with no say whatsoever. We're limited to the kitchen and the broom. We can't vote anymore. If we say anything out of turn to our husbands, he can legally kill us. For those of you that are xtian see 1 Corinthians 11:8-9 and also Genesis 3:16. Personally I am Satanic, and respect myself too much to ever let ANYONE EVEN TRY to dominate me.

Hopefully the women out there won't put up with the toxic men and the republican brand that now advocates to raise young men as monsters. Their parenting will ruin their son's relationships and their lives as well as their victim's lives. I think republicans have a manhood issue. They have small sized testicles and below averaged penis. That's what the ladies say. That's why republican men are so angry. The GOP is the little dick club. 

I don’t know what their agenda is with this. I can’t for the life of me figure out how it would benefit anyone at all in any way. This is extreme even for them. There is no logic whatsoever in this. It’s not even a political point. It’s a cultist command. That’s the only place anything like this could be suggested. Jim Jones commanded his followers to drink cyanide laced Kool-Aid. This freak is no different.