Register Now
Oblivion Knight

Steering Wheel & Pedals

Have you got a steering wheel & pedal set in your gaming setup? Have you tried a set elsewhere, other than arcade machines? Do you have any recommendations?

I've used a set in the past on the PS1 (Joytech Jordan F1), and didn't really get on with them.. but I'm sure that technology has come a long way since then, and with following Tiametmarduk on YouTube, I do fancy giving them another go. I'd probably be looking to spend no more than £150-£200, so that likely rules out most sets that the professional eSports people use 😉

Logitech G29 Steering wheel with pedals 🙂 Can't go wrong with that. With the G29 series you can pickup the PS4 edtion or Xbox edtion and both will also work for the PC. 

https://www.logitechg.com/en-gb/products/driving/driving-force-racing-wheel.html

You can also get a shifter for it 🙂 You do pay high cost, however I was able to get my G29 while it's 65% off 🙂 and I'm loving it and I do use it. ETS and ATS trucking no more controller for me. I say spend good and make it last for 10 years, not like they release something new every year.