Register Now
Jayson

Sonic Spinball

On 4/30/2022 at 5:10 PM, Heatman said:

Yoku's Island Express  is another platformer game that I played recently which was almost the same thing with what I experienced with Sonic Spinball. 

Playing the game Yoku's Island Express on either Nintendo Switch or Playstation platform which one would be better? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Playing the game Yoku's Island Express on either Nintendo Switch or Playstation platform which one would be better? 

Gamers will always have different choices when it comes to that but I think that switch is a lot better in my opinion. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gamers will always have different choices when it comes to that but I think that switch is a lot better in my opinion. 

I have both Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4 and if worse comes to worst, I would get the game on both platforms. I did it with Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have both Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4 and if worse comes to worst, I would get the game on both platforms. I did it with Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. 

As long as you have the money to get the game on both platforms, then you don't have much to worry about. Although, I really believe that having it on PS4 is enough.