Register Now
Kane99

Ever beat a legit pro gamer?

8 minutes ago, Empire Of Sight said:

Lol watching one of his videos now just because his name XD Was my favorite icecream "snack" growing up but they discontinued it now for whatever mind blowing unreasonable reasonnn they could come up with...

That's a good feature though and is kind of what Runescape does within their tournaments for DeadMan Mode. 

wait that's a snack? *googling as I type this** 🤔

Wowee, that looks delicious, I'd like to eat that sometime, lol.

Choco-Taco-3.jpeg

also I found this recent news article unexpectedly, about the choco taco, from CNN. 😁 apparently it won't quite go away after the company U-turned. 🤣

The Choco Taco is not quite dead yet

New York (CNN Business)A few weeks ago, Klondike appalled the internet when it said that the Choco Taco would be discontinued. This week, it reversed course, saying the beloved ice cream treat may be coming back — eventually.

anyways, your watching his videos now? he's one of the guys I've been watching for a few years now, I mostly watched his PUBG content, and also the Super people ones too.

now that you mentioned the food product, that's probably where his name came from. 😂 I never knew. I thought it was just a random username food gimmick. XD

27 minutes ago, Gonassis said:

wait that's a snack? *googling as I type this** 🤔

Wowee, that looks delicious, I'd like to eat that sometime, lol.

Choco-Taco-3.jpeg

also I found this recent news article unexpectedly, about the choco taco, from CNN. 😁 apparently it won't quite go away after the company U-turned. 🤣

The Choco Taco is not quite dead yet

anyways, your watching his videos now? he's one of the guys I've been watching for a few years now, I mostly watched his PUBG content, and also the Super people ones too.

now that you mentioned the food product, that's probably where his name came from. 😂 I never knew. I thought it was just a random username food gimmick. XD

Haha yeah its def from the snack! Funny too because its a really derogatory term as well... Will let you figure that one out on your own hahaha.

Thank god they aren't getting rid of them, they are about as iconic as the twinky in terms of ice cream treats xD

Yeah I watched a part of his video after you mentioned him, I've never personally played PUBG but it looks really fun.