Register Now
StaceyPowers

Sports games that feature more obscure sports?

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Obscure sports? Like weird and confusing, and random? I mean, maybe curling, horseshoes, cricket and stuff like that. idk. I can't think of any sports games that are too obscure. Maybe those rugby games or cricket games that came out a while ago on Xbox I think. 

Personally, I would tip all sports that I can't really understand how it's done to be obscure to me. For example, cricket being the number one of it. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Cricket, Rugby, kick boxing, wrestling etc, are simply obscure sports games I don't fancy at all. 

In my eyes now, wrestling is nothing but acting a scripted sports, just more like an entertainment set up to make money for WWE. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

In my eyes now, wrestling is nothing but acting a scripted sports, just more like an entertainment set up to make money for WWE. 

WWE is an entertainment game not even a sports, that's why I don't fancy my time watching the scenes, it is more of unrealistic shows. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

WWE is an entertainment game not even a sports, that's why I don't fancy my time watching the scenes, it is more of unrealistic shows. 

Yeah, that's why I actually said that it's scripted and all for acting. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's why I actually said that it's scripted and all for acting. 

Yes, it's just programmed for the entertainment aspect. I doubt the stunts the fighting styles and those tantalising fighting skills they're always displaying. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it's just programmed for the entertainment aspect. I doubt the stunts the fighting styles and those tantalising fighting skills they're always displaying. 

For the fact that they also have it messed up in their video games too was something that I find very worrying if I'm being very honest with you. 

33 minutes ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that they also have it messed up in their video games too was something that I find very worrying if I'm being very honest with you. 

Truly we've known they've messed up with majority of their games. It is simply hard this days to get a game that completely satisfies you. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Truly we've known they've messed up with majority of their games. It is simply hard this days to get a game that completely satisfies you. 

There will always be ups and down in games but when you see developers efforts in trying to make something good, it will be very obvious. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

There will always be ups and down in games but when you see developers efforts in trying to make something good, it will be very obvious. 

Yeah, when you see those devs who aren't making any progress yo set up their game to be interesting during game-play you'll know too. From their repetitive editions all the time. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, when you see those devs who aren't making any progress yo set up their game to be interesting during game-play you'll know too. From their repetitive editions all the time. 

They just cook up rubbish repetitive gameplay with no difference at all. It's just pure laziness in their part. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They just cook up rubbish repetitive gameplay with no difference at all. It's just pure laziness in their part. 

Correct, they're just being lazy to create quality games. Since low quality video games aren't stopping them from earning massively, they see no reasons to be serious again, that's pride..

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Correct, they're just being lazy to create quality games. Since low quality video games aren't stopping them from earning massively, they see no reasons to be serious again, that's pride..

It's one of the biggest reasons why their games have been failing lately and they don't want to have it corrected. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's one of the biggest reasons why their games have been failing lately and they don't want to have it corrected. 

They don't want to correct such kind of bad look anytime soon. It's just weird that EA have allowed money to swing in their mind more than quality job..

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They don't want to correct such kind of bad look anytime soon. It's just weird that EA have allowed money to swing in their mind more than quality job..

There hardcore fans makes it easy for them to keep doing that and keep getting away from it.