Register Now
skyfire

Phantom Breaker: Omnia

On 3/17/2022 at 7:29 AM, skyfire said:

I feel like this game is perfect for those who want to spend the weekend playing some action game on similar arcade lines.

I love action video games a lot and I think that this one is good enough to offer something that's going to help me get past the weekend in a good way. 

Slightly suggest it! Phantom Breaker: Omnia is a technically advanced and attractive fighting game, but it suffers from a lack of refinement. The controls encourage panicked button pushing, the action is choppy at times, and although it is appealing, it isn't quite up to the standards of KOF XV. If you're looking for a unique fighter, this may fit the bill, but it isn't the most technically sophisticated game you'll ever play.

6 hours ago, williamserna said:

Slightly suggest it! Phantom Breaker: Omnia is a technically advanced and attractive fighting game, but it suffers from a lack of refinement. The controls encourage panicked button pushing, the action is choppy at times, and although it is appealing, it isn't quite up to the standards of KOF XV. If you're looking for a unique fighter, this may fit the bill, but it isn't the most technically sophisticated game you'll ever play.

What's KOF XV? I can't seem to make out what the abbreviation means. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's KOF XV? I can't seem to make out what the abbreviation means. 

The abbreviation KOF XV is The King of Fighters XV. It's an online fighting game developed by SNK. It was released in February 2022 and it's available on PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X/S. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The abbreviation KOF XV is The King of Fighters XV. It's an online fighting game developed by SNK. It was released in February 2022 and it's available on PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X/S. 

Thanks so much for the update @Boblee. I haven't played the game but I have checked its trailer and it looks like something that's going to interesting.