Register Now
Cognizant

Do you play IO games?

10 hours ago, Cognizant said:

thanks))pleased to hear. I have 2 fav titles - Spyro and Crash Bandicoot - which I can play for hours. And... I'm waiting for Stray cause I like cats very much. I'm quite good at Spyro and Crash but oh no, I'm absolutely not good at .io games. I'm usually killed/dead in the first 2 minutes. I've seen several youtubers playing professionally such games as combines.io or paper-io.com, and their performances are great! I didn't even guess that there could be such well-designed tactics of step-by-step winning where I lose immediately ( and lose interest too). I'm better in using spinner than in playing web games ahahhaah

I went to test my hands around combines.io but unfortunately ads ruined it for me. I wouldn't stay that long watching the ads before starting a game. 

Play Slither.io and Agar.io. I know there are a few other .io video games websites but some of them require Adobe Flash and Flash is no longer supported. The one's that do work are either covered in excessive advertising, or have malware on their website. So you have to be really careful and do your research regarding which .io title is right for you. Reading this topic, there are some great suggestions which I may try shortly. 

I love the .io games! 

slither.io was a favorite and most recently Hole.io was another I played nonstop especially if I'm just sitting in the car and trying to kill time or something. Slither.io is actually at an arcade I go to! It's pretty awesome! I forgot about them, so this reminded me to play them. I liked agar.io too originally.