Register Now
Dannyjax

How can Twitch Streamers earn so much?

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't want what has touched lives positively to end anytime soon. Twitch follows, and YouTube are two similar streaming platforms that has helped people earn money streaming their favourite niches. 

It's not easy to build that number of audience that's always interested in your streaming. If it's easy, most people would be doing. To me, that's pure hard work and it should be appreciated a little more. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It's not easy to build that number of audience that's always interested in your streaming. If it's easy, most people would be doing. To me, that's pure hard work and it should be appreciated a little more. 

If it's easy for me to get into that kind of earning stream, I would do everything humanly possible to stay in it and never leave it. Why would I want to give up such opportunity? 

Even though you can broadcast all kind of content on Twitch, the platform was specifically built for gamers. That's why it is easier to build audience for game on Twitch compared to other platforms.

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If it's easy for me to get into that kind of earning stream, I would do everything humanly possible to stay in it and never leave it. Why would I want to give up such opportunity? 

No one who have money needs would ever be eager to give up on such opportunity. The money they are being paid can take care of one's life entire problems. 

10 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

No one who have money needs would ever be eager to give up on such opportunity. The money they are being paid can take care of one's life entire problems. 

That's true and it's why a lot of other gamers are trying everything within they might to be at that same level of recognition. 

That's hardwork for all of us to learn, if you work tremendously hard, definitely you'll reach a certain level where finance wouldn't be a problem anymore. You get whatever you want because you worked out that earning stream over time, and it becomes you passive income source. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's hardwork for all of us to learn, if you work tremendously hard, definitely you'll reach a certain level where finance wouldn't be a problem anymore. You get whatever you want because you worked out that earning stream over time, and it becomes you passive income source. 

The company designed the platform to help grow gamers into explosive entity in video games streaming and by also paying them on it as well. 

Just now, Dannyjax said:

The company designed the platform to help grow gamers into explosive entity in video games streaming and by also paying them on it as well. 

It's been a while for me with twitch follows, Maybe I'll give it a go again to see how it works out for me. But it wouldn't be this time, I'm already burned out I'm going off to bed, tomorrow I can see how it goes. 

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

That's true and it's why a lot of other gamers are trying everything within they might to be at that same level of recognition. 

If I have the opportunity to get myself to that spot, I'm going to do everything in my power to have it locked. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

11 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

If I have the opportunity to get myself to that spot, I'm going to do everything in my power to have it locked. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

Getting paid $40 million is way above so many people's level of earning. Not many people make that amount of money in a short period of time.