Register Now
NightmareFarm

Minimalistic HUDs seem to be dying off in favor of more arcade style colourful HUDs

Metroid prime trilogy did well too and has players seeing the world as Samus does with camera Prospective been inside her visor within the helmet.

Metroid-Prime.thumb.jpg.539ed9fae616df950def4c1257e6ffd9.jpg

Death space too has its HUD built into the armour of isaac, one of the smarty implementation of HUD is stasis and health bar on the back of isaac.

Dead-Space.thumb.jpg.ebdfa5e064e8835a74cda6476cfa6480.jpg

On 6/15/2022 at 9:00 AM, Clasher said:

Metroid prime trilogy did well too and has players seeing the world as Samus does with camera Prospective been inside her visor within the helmet.

Metroid-Prime.thumb.jpg.539ed9fae616df950def4c1257e6ffd9.jpg

Death space too has its HUD built into the armour of isaac, one of the smarty implementation of HUD is stasis and health bar on the back of isaac.

Dead-Space.thumb.jpg.ebdfa5e064e8835a74cda6476cfa6480.jpg

The same thing happens in aragami where the hud is shown on the main characters cloak

6 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

The same thing happens in aragami where the hud is shown on the main characters cloak

Heard a few about aragami but never really paid much attention to it, I know aragami as an action adventure video game I would Check if there are any latest game from the series I could play.

Just now, Clasher said:

Heard a few about aragami but never really paid much attention to it, I know aragami as an action adventure video game I would Check if there are any latest game from the series I could play.

Its a stealth game. Aragami 2 also came out last year.