Register Now
Nebulous

Does your name have special meaning?

On 7/18/2022 at 5:24 PM, Justin11 said:

Justin has no meaning, it's just a male given name. I don't know what my parents saw in the name and gave it to me, lol. 

I was given more than one name, my mom gave me one , my dad as well and my grandparents also give me a name, I just stuck to the one my dad gave me though they all have beautiful meanings.

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

I was given more than one name, my mom gave me one , my dad as well and my grandparents also give me a name, I just stuck to the one my dad gave me though they all have beautiful meanings.

Assumed you decided to answer them, it would be hard for any one to recognize your full name. I wouldn't love such struggling, I'll choose pick one out of them all to call you if I'm your close friend. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Assumed you decided to answer them, it would be hard for any one to recognize your full name. I wouldn't love such struggling, I'll choose pick one out of them all to call you if I'm your close friend. 

I got a lot of names doesn't mean i tell people all of them.

I just tell you the one I want you to address me as and that's it.

Some people just know me by my brand name and I don't really like telling people my real names though, unless we are really close friends.

On 7/21/2022 at 4:58 PM, Clasher said:

I got a lot of names doesn't mean i tell people all of them.

I just tell you the one I want you to address me as and that's it.

Some people just know me by my brand name and I don't really like telling people my real names though, unless we are really close friends.

We are living in the world of online, you don't have to reveal much of your identity, it doesn't matter to anyone. You decide when it's cool to you and share to people. I bear my second name here, doesn't mean I'll carry same name elsewhere, I love keeping my sensitive information intact and not spreading it, to stay safe online while communicating.